Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

11 goals in 11 weeks- 2011.

Some people make resolutions at the beginning of the year.  I've never been very good at that.  This year, I've decided to make some resolutions to round out 2011.  Turns out there are only 11 weeks left of this year! Crazy how time flies.  Here's to bringing on 2012 with a few things already checked off the list :)
via
1. Update the bliggity blog.
2. I've got to do something about the laundry situation.  Must. Put. Laundry. Away....Weekly, that's my goal.
3. Trip to San Antonio:
  --take photos!!! (i'm so bad about that...)
  --visit a winery
  --eat authentic mexican food
  --and VERY important, a must-have trip to Pottery Barn Outlet.  Yeah, it does exsist.
4. Living Room Renovation:
  --New (to me) couch and chairs.
  --Fresh coat of paint on the walls.
  --Painting for the wall (DIY)
5. Run 6 miles without stoppin'.  I've maintained running (sort of), but it's time to kick it up a notch.  The longest I've run (ran?) is 5 miles.  Let's go for 6.  Thanks for the inspiration, domesticwannabe!
6. Do some cooking! Make dinner once a week.  Then, maybe I'd have more to blog about also- double whammy. (I guess I must confess that my husband does most of the cooking 'round here)... he's my BFF.
7. Have Xmas gifts for family BEFORE my winter break starts.  Wrapped and all- like this.
8. Make Christmas gifts for my school peeps.
9. Volunteer and serve Thanksgiving Dinner.
10. Map DIY for the bedroom.
11.  Have my students help do some random acts of kindness. This post has changed me.  I MUST do something like this.  And, I think 8th graders would be happy to help.  Now, ideas pleeeease? This is what I've got so far:
 --Help serve lunch
 --Help make lunch
 --Decorate the office for the secretaries
 --Write thank you cards for other teachers/staff/students
 --Shovel snow???
 --Hand out cookies/pencils/high-fives! to another lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment