Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas 2015.

We had the BEST Christmas this year.  It was filled with many family gatherings- one with each of my two extended families, one with Justin's family (at our house!) and one with my family.  It was truly magical seeing Christmas through the eyes of a two-year old.  I love this time of year!
Cousin Karen and Jeff gave Lucas a new vacuum and he absolutely loves it.

My BFF, Ashley, hosted the most adorable Christmas play date.  I love seeing all these kiddos together and was so happy to see Lucas interacting and having fun with all of them.  Sure makes me wish she lived closer to me again :(

We went to an early Christmas Church Service this year that was directed towards young families.  It was perfect.  Lucas loved singing Christmas carols and the candle-light ceremony is one of my favorites.

The boys :)


 And the girls!
These five in matching pajamas made me so happy.  How cute are they?!

 Somehow we managed to get all five kids to take a nap at the same time so we could enjoy an adult Christmas lunch. 
 Christmas morning!



<3


My parents, "Gaga and Papa" got Lucas a kitchen for Christmas!


We had our first snow of the year a few days following Christmas.  It was gorgeous!  I tried my best at a toddler snow adventure, but Lucas decided the "no" was "messy".  Haha.  Maybe next time it snows we will try sledding!

No comments:

Post a Comment