Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Living Room.

 It's been a crazy week in this household!  First week of school, and I successfully planned a semi-surprise party for J's Bday.  The house was fairly clean, there was food, and even balloons, AND it didn't rain. Score!  Let's hope I can do it again for my family in 2 weeks.  Oy.

The home tour continues to our living room.  This is probably my favorite room in the house.  I love that giant window and all its natural light. We have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the view.  



























The rundown:
Paint: Martha Stewart- Timothy Hay
Couches: Garage Sale- hopeing for new ones... eventually! $200
Side table/End Table: Garage Sale- stained. $10
Rug: Garage Sale (World Market)- $10
Bookshelf: Garage Sale- painted. $20??
Ladder Shelf: Sidewalk Sale. $20
Side Chair: Antique Shop- $10?
Table and Chairs: Garage Sale-painted black. $15.
Curtains: came with the house!
Pillows: World Market and TJMaxx. $40

My favorite part of this space? I love that old fan.  As you can tell, I love old stuff.  It has character, and tells a story.  I like the space to look like it's been built throughout time, and experience.

This isn't a room where I have picked out everything with an intention of where it would go.  It just kinda worked out... for now, anyways.  I know that it will be changing constantly, because I'm always finding new things I love!

What I'd like to change:
-new sofa, maybe like this:
a girl can dream, right?
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment