Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teacher Gift.

One of my cousins is starting her first year of teaching Kindergarten this year!  I am so excited for her as she begins this new adventure.  I know she will be one of those teacher's that students will just love.  She's good :)


Setting up your classroom, although it can be fun, can be quite daunting for a first year!  I thought it would be fun to put together a box of goodies to start of the year.


These are just ball jars with ribbon, pom-pom balls and bandana scraps for desk supplies.


Mini clothespins with ribbon.


 Clipboard decorated with scrapbook paper and ribbon, and an "A" magnet for Miss A! I used yarn to cover the letter then scraps for the flowers.


 Finally, two bandana pennant banners! I was determined to make fabric pennant banners without sewing.  I cut the bandanas into 8 triangles, then glued two of each color together at the top.  Then, I hot-glued the ribbon to the top, folding it over onto each side.  


Ta-da!
-m


3 comments:

  1. That is so amazing and creative, Meaghan! I'd need step-by-step instructions though...I could never come up with that on my own!

    ReplyDelete