Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trader Joes.

I've become one of "them".  One of those people who's always talking about how AWESOME Trader Joe's is!! Too bad I live over an hour away from one... I visited once, and thought it was okay.  We tried a few things, most were good, so we went back.  I bought some more new things (okay, and lots of 2 buck Chuck... holla!!!), and now I must go often because I've found so many unique and tasty foods!  Here are some of my favs...

(all photos found via Google Images)
Cilantro and Jalapeno Hummus.  Perfect after school snack.
Roasted Begetable Couscous. Perfect lunch- but beware, its SPICY!

Tomato Basil Marinara.  Classic, yummy and cheap. 
Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Sausage.  Great with pasta and the marinara above.

Dark Chocolate Powerberries.  Perfect blend of fruit and chocolate.
Dark Chocolate covered Espresso Beans.  Perfect for after luch :)




Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. Need I say more?
Champagne Pear Vinagrette. At 45 calories a serving, this is delish! Reminds of of Panera's Fuji Apple Dressing
Reduced Fat Cilantro Salad Dressing.  Different, but tasty.

What products have you tried that you can't get enough of?
Hope you're enjoy TJ as much as I am!
-m

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to avoid that place like the plague or I'll eat pounds and pounds of peanut butter filled pretzels.

    Their tomato basil hummus? Best hummus I've ever had. For reals. I'm going to have to check out the salad dressings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am obsessed with TJs! Like, so much so, that I dream about going there daily - I've already asked Zak for TJ gift card for Christmas! I LOVE the frozen dinners, they are so much better than anything from the regular store. I just ate Shepherd's Pie today, and it was amazing. the potstickers are divine. The fig nutragrain bars are good (they taste like a fig newton, but you can call it breakfast). The milk is cheap. The pesto is great. So excited to see your suggestions, will be trying them!

    ReplyDelete