Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend.

J sent me this on Friday night when I was cooped up in the High School gym for the evening.  Sadie is super spoiled, but how cute is she??!?!

Yes, this happened.  Donut holes make you stop sneezing, no?!
(bizzare--while in line for said donut holes, I saw the people I sat with on Friday night through all 3 basketball games... now I know this is a smallish town, but whoa.)

I finally scored some colored cords! These bright red ones came from a thrift store for a whopping $3.  Not too bad for pants that I will probably hate in the fall-- but for now, I'm wearin' 'em proud.


Broccoli Cheddar bread bowl was shared.  It was a lazy weekend fo sho.
By Sunday, I did some baking.  More on that to come!

Hope you all had a good weekend! 
-m

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could eat donut boles with you. And that I was the one you sat next to during the basketball games. :(

    ReplyDelete