Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

At the moment.

I saw an inspiring post on a fun new blog I started following, life, as Ashlet , that inspired this post today!  I'm thinking of making it some sort of "series".  I'm not committed yet, so we'll see what happens.

:: Obsessing over...
this dress.
and time with my hubs.

:: Working on... 
giving up Diet Coke.

:: Thinking about...
this is a hard one... there's so much to think about.  Mostly the future.

:: Anticipating...
my brother's bday dinner next weekend.  Don't see that guy enough.

:: Listening to...
The Ellen Show.  She's a rockstar.  Speaking of, have you seen this?

:: Munching on... 
about to make some lunch.  TJ Corn salsa will be included.

:: Wishing...
the weather will be nice all week!

:: Thankful for...
my friends.  <3

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment