Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Loving Lately.

1. Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion Peel System.  I was surprised how much I saved by purchasing this through Amazon!  This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth-- definitely using this weekly.
2. Stila Lip Glaze Set.  Last Christmas I received a Stila lip gloss in a gift set that I've been using on and off ever since.  I love how many different colors you get to try for the price, and that it's not sticky or gooey.

3. AE Courdory Jeggings.  I have these in "purple", which is more of a burgundy and know that I will be wearing them all winter long.  It's like wearing thick, warm leggings-- super comfy.  I only wish they had more dark colors.

4. Pro-FX Nail Ridge Filler.  This stuff makes my manicure last a full 7 days without any chipping.  Found it at Walmart!

5. This article.  Makes me even more thankful I've kicked my Diet Coke habit.  Now if only I could find a way to kick all of my other bad habits :)

6. IKEA! They've announced that an IKEA will be opening up here in 2014.  It's a while a way, but worth the wait, I hope!  Aren't those chairs dreamy?!

What have you been loving lately?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment