Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday.

Master's Exam Complete = SUMMER!

I've been taking lots of pictures, but haven't sat down to actually blog in a while.  I'm working on that :)  

Blueberry Pancakes.  I think yes.
I made these blueberry pancakes last Sunday.  I'm wishing I had some more right now... perfect weekend breakfast.   This was my first attempt at made from scratch pancakes.  I'm wondering why I haven't always made them homeade.  Super simple.... and delish.

Recipe: Adapted from this recipe.  I justed added a little more flour to make them fluffier and thicker.  And blueberries...duh.

 My plan for today.  And Sadie's too.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
-m

2 comments:

  1. yum. maybe you should come over here and make me some blueberry pancakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look SUPER yummy!!! YES!!

    ReplyDelete