Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Savor the Challenge.

I guess it's time for a taste of my own medicine.  Summer for students = homework for teacher.

Today I will begin my master's final exam- one week to complete a three question essay.  Not my first choice in ways to begin my summer vacation, but a necessary one at that.  I have spent the past 3 years working towards this goal, and my gosh it will feel good to have it checked off the list.  It's hard to believe I'm finally at the end of this mission.  Here's to a week of reading, researching, writing, editing... and hopefully relief.

That being said, I will do my best to avoid blogland, pinterest, facebook.... and everything else that is awesomely distracting until this paper is submitted.

I have some fun projects in the weeks to come!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment