Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Nest: Bathroom

It's been about one month since we've moved, and the place is starting to come together! It's my goal to post on one room of the house each week.  This week- the bathroom!  Weird place to start? It was the room that required the least amount of effort. :)

The house has one bathroom, so luckily it's large with lots of storage.  We didn't paint this room because I already loved the color! It's Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage in Subtle Velvet.  (I'm so glad the previous owners left us with paint colors. I will definitely remember that when we decide to move.  So helpful!)

I love the beadboard, and the painted floor.  I know the floor was painted right before we looked at the house, so I'm curious what it was before and how it was done.  It's also a gray/green.

Forewarning: I'm not a photographer, especially when it comes to small spaces with odd lighting. I'll work on that... someday.




Hi, Sadie!
The rundown::
Shower curtain: hard to tell in the picture, but it's white eyelet. Found for $1.00
Rugs: World Market $14.99 each
Vintage Trays: The cream one was found at a garage sale for $0.50, then I had to buy the matching black one when I saw it at Good JuJu for $4.99.
Other: The lights, fixtures and window covering (it's paper and does the job well for now :) came with the house.

For the most part, I am happy with this room.  Eventually I would like to change out the shower curtain or rugs with something more bold. 

 Perhaps like this:





















                                                                                             Urban Outfitters

Enjoy!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment