Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Savor craft time.

So amidst all of the craziness I have let you all know about, somehow I've misplaced my camera battery charger.  Luckily, I ran out of battery AFTER taking almost all of the photos of projects I've been waiting to post!  Not so luckily, the camera needs power to sync to the comp.

A trip to Best Buy, Walmart, and RadioShack later.... no battery.  Amazon to the rescue, but I will have to patiently wait for shipping :(

I'll stop my pity party, and leave you with this cute print :)



Explains my past week quite well.  I think I've been through about 25 glue sticks.  YES.

Now that is how summer should be spent.
-m

1 comment:

  1. Zak and I left ours in Florida. I keep checking the mail HOPING today is the day of the new charger - ugh! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete