Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cookies.

So I was hanging out with her one afternoon where I was offered one of these cookies.  I immediately asked for the reciepe.  Turns out she was trying out a recipe that another one of our friends is having as a part of her wedding favors!  Needless to say, these are delish.


I started off intending to follow the recipe exactly.  Well, with only one egg in my fridge, I had to change routes.  I halved the recipe, and also made some adjustments:

  • Added 1 cup extra coconut
  • Added 1/2 cup extra rice crispies
  • Added 1/4 cup flax seed
  • Added about 1/2 cup oats
  • Used Organic Sugar instead of white
  • Used unsweetened coconut instead of sweetened


I ended up with some dough that pretty much falls apart in your hands, but the cookies taste delish! Even with halving the recipe, I ended up with almost 30 cookies.

Enjoy!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment