Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break.

Spring break has come and gone, but before I forget how awesome it was, I'll make a quick list.

Spring break 2012, BABY!

  • St. Patty's Day Par-tay... with bonfire.
  • LOTS of yard work done.  Like from when our tree fell over last September.... or was it August? oy.
  • First trip to the public library. Free books = happy.
  • Speaking of books, I read The Hunger Games.  Do they have a name for Hunger Game fans? Like the Twi-hards? Well, I'm one of them now.  It's a good one.
  • Catching up with some awesome buds.  Much needed, and much appreciated.  I <3 my friends.
  • First sunburn, whilst reading Hunger Games.
  • Watching KU win in the Sweet 16 AND Elite 8. ROCK CHALK!
  • Mexican food. Twice.
  • Dinner from my mama. Twice.
  • Trip to the Oz Museum, Oz Winery and a cute little shop called Grandma Horner's with some of my school buds. 
  • Garage Sales.  No luck there.
  • Running.  7 miles. BOOM. (side note... 7 miles wasn't bad, then the next run, 3 miles completely sucked. what the?)
  • NOT setting an alarm clock.
  • Ironing, cleaning... the stuff that I hate to do when I don't have time.

Hope you had a good week, too!
-m

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous Spring Break. :) I definitely enjoyed your company! Wish I could steal you for another day to hang out and fluff some more poms.

    ReplyDelete