Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

At the Moment.

:: Obsessing over...
spring accessories. 

Scarf and Sandals: Gap.
Essie Spring 2013.

:: Working on... 
I need to get back into taking daily Instagram pictures.  I got out of it when we went on vacation and have dropped the ball since then.  The pictures aren't always exciting, but I don't take ANY pictures without that motivation.  I really do enjoy having some photos to look back on. Goal this week- participate in FMSPhotoaDay.  
via

:: Thinking about...
what colors to paint our new place. I'm thinking soft airy whites, grays and maybe that silver sage in the bathroom.  
Restoration Hardware Silver Sage. via
Restoration Hardware White Collection. via
Martha Stewart Fossil.
If only I could copy and paste my "For the Home" Pinterest Board into my new place!

:: Anticipating...
my birthday! Not that I have any plans, but still. And, MOVING!

:: Listening to...
silence.  It's amazing.  I'm hoping it starts raining soon so I have an excuse to spend this a good part of this day locked up reading some good books too.

:: Munching on... 
Planning to make these blueberry muffins today.  They're made with greek yogurt.  Crossing my fingers they hit the spot!

:: Thankful for...
oh gee, just everything. And, I love spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment