Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Work-Casual Style.

With the end of the school year in sight and the weather getting (a little) nicer, I figured the time has come to break out some spring colors and sandals.  Plus, there's lots of new cute clothes in stores! Here are a few things I've had my eye on lately.
1. Shoes- Payless.
2. Blouse- Mossimo (Target).
3. Crops- Old Navy.
4. Peplum Top- Mossimo (Target).
5. Mint Leather Tote- Gap.
6. Jewels- J.Crew Factory.
1. Eyelet Dress- Old Navy.
2. Jewels- J.Crew Factory.
3. Sweater- J.Crew Factory.
4. Scarf- Old Navy.
5. Tank- J.Crew Factory.
6. Crops- J.Crew Factory.

1. Jewels- J.Crew Factory.
2. Sweater- J.Crew Factory.
3. Pants- Old Navy.
4. Sandals- Gap.
5. Skirt-J.Crew Factory.
6. Belt- J.Crew Factory.

Can you guess what my favorite store is? :) They just have such great, quality pieces for great prices.  I can't resist. Happy shopping!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment