Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

37 weeks


Written November 21st.

how far along: 37 weeks.

size of baby: a watermelon?!

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: feeling overwhelmed with my "to do" list, when in reality nothing has to be done. I'm in definite get things situated, nesting mode, but also feeling completely unprepared. Physically, the baby feels lower and is causing some discomfort walking, especially later in the day.  My feet are ridiculous looking- it's horrific. My hands are cramped, still. But overall, I'm still feeling great!

exercise: not so much. Does walking target count?

cravings/aversions: I still drink a glass of milk and graham crackers if I'm up in the night. I used to HATE milk. 

movement: Lots! And he's running out of room!

sleep: I've been getting up 2-3 times each night, but can generally get back to sleep pretty quickly. I've had some Braxton hicks this week as well.

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: Announcing his name! I can't wait to tell the world :) I had a dream that I accidentally named him one of my students' names... a female student.  Also looking forward to a few days off work, visiting family and some good eating next week.

worries: Slightly concerned he will be early, but I have absolutely no control over that :) 

milestones:  37 weeks = full term!

best moment this week:  Again, I'm behind on this post. I didn't even take a "real" picture.  So much going on! I'm busy at school just keeping up, but also trying to prep for my time away. I officially have a long-term sub lined up which is a huge relief. We celebrated my moms birthday last weekend, which is always fun. I've been to anorher birth class (our last one is tonight). Lots of good things!

On a sadder note, one of my best friends lost her dad this week. My heart is heavy thinking of her and her family.  Another good friend has a 5-year-old daughter who is fighting her battle with leukemia. Please help me pray for these ladies and their families. Squeeze your loved ones tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment