Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

38 weeks.

No photo :(

Written November 25th

how far along: 38 weeks.

size of baby: a pumpkin.

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: Tight belly- not much room left.  Wrists so sore I can't open doors, turn doorknobs, and most importantly, swipe through my Pinterest feed. Integestion and not very hungry.

exercise: moving in General is difficult at the end of the day, but I'm still pretty quick in the mornings!

cravings/aversions: I ate the best Chik-fil-a sandwich go my life tonight.

movement: Yep! I had a dream that I was freaking people out with the moving baby in my belly. Good thing it's probably only noticeable to me.

Sleep: I have been going to bed early, but am wide awake for at least an hour in the middle of the night.  

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: Seeing the little guy in person! And seeing all my family for thanksgiving. Also, I'm a Black Friday sucker- I can't wait to head out with my list.

worries: Crossing my fingers he holds out until Dec. 4 because J has a final on the 3rd. Also just praying for a safe and healthy arrival!

milestones:  Its Thanksgiving week! 

best moment this week:  Finishing up the nursery.  I'll post pictures in a few weeks when I can officially reveal his name. Also did a lot of freezer cooking over the weekend. Ashley came by with her littlest babe to help me with the final touches of the nursery, and to be sure my bags were properly packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment