Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

39 weeks

Please excuse the hair and the back-to-work-after-a-break exhaustion look :)

Written December 3rd

how far along: 39 weeks.

size of baby: a watermelon.

maternity clothes: yes... And mostly leggings and boots because, well, they fit.

symptoms: Mostly more of the same with a bigger belly!

exercise: decorating the Christmas tree and cleaning my house about did me in. It's sad.

cravings/aversions: Nothing really, although I'm looking forward to a Jimmy john's sandwich soon after this babe is born.

movement: Yes, although I feel like he's been slowing down a little in the past few days.

Sleep: Eh. Having 5 days off work was wonderful last week! Even though I don't sleep longer than 3 hours, I'm still managing to get plenty on sleep.

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: Pretty much everything about meeting our son! Outside of pregnancy, I'm looking forward to dinner with friends this week and general nesting and Xmas prep.

worries: Hm... I'm trying my hardest to not be an anxious freak in this last week and to just enjoy the days and take it one day at a time. I can't say that I'm doing so well, but I am trying!

milestones:  We made it to December 4th (J's last final!) and to my cross-over day with my substitute.

best moment this week:  I loved everything about this holiday week. I had two fabulous Thankgiving gatherings with family, we did all of our Christmas shopping (which might be my favorite chore) ;), picked, chopped down and decorated our Christmas tree and found time for a date night to see Catching Fire. This is and always has been my favorite time of the year!b

No comments:

Post a Comment