Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

40 weeks.


Written December 10th
how far along: 40 weeks.

size of baby: a pumpkin.

maternity clothes: yes... YES.

symptoms: I'm starting to have contractions here and there. Nothing consistent, and nothing too painful. 

exercise: it's about 0 degrees outside this week-- no outdoor activity whatsoever!

cravings/aversions: This is probably not related to pregnancy, but all holiday food sounds good. Peppermint flavored kisses, creme-de-mints, cookies, homeade bread....

movement: He's definitely out off room, but still squirmy.

Sleep: Nope! But it hasn't really bothered me. I figure I'd better get used to this anyway!

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: BIRTH!

worries: Still worried about my water breaking while teaching, although I think my students might be even more worried than I am.

milestones:  Due date today! Full term baby- woot woot! If he doesn't come naturally, I'll be induced next Wednesday. 

best moment this week:  This week was generally uneventful. I visited the doctor on Friday afternoon and the routinely took my blood pressure. It wasn't abnormally high, but high for me. I was admitted to triage in the hospital right then for about 3 hours and was sent home after a few lower readings. That was a bit of excitement! We took it easy the rest of the weekend. We even joined the modern world and now have Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment