Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014!

Happy New Year!
image
I'm kicking off 2014 in my new role as mom and am just settling into a new routine.  I've been thinking about what I want this little space on the internet to look like as I move forward, and honestly, I still haven't quite figured it out.  Finding time to update the blog is my biggest struggle, but I hope to make documenting my family's life a priority this year.  I'm getting worse with keeping track of papers and photos, so this blog seems to be a great solution to jot down these memories that are fleeting by so fast! "Savoring the Sweet Stuff" will not be short on baby pictures, that is for certain!  Here's a list (yeah, I can't help it) of some ideas I hope to write about this year.

1. Monthly Baby Updates. Wipe the shocked look off of your face.... ;)  I've committed to taking a weekly photo of the new man (thank goodness he was born on a Saturday, I don't think I could manage a week day photo!), and I think a monthly update for the first year should be feasible.

2. Family Events, Travels and Holidays.  Hopefully I'll actually take pictures of this kind of thing this year!

3. Exercise/Fitness Goals.  I'm planning a separate post for my 2014 resolutions, but basically, I want to RUN!

4. Monthly "What I'm Loving Lately" Posts.  For all the material things that I feel the need to blab about.

5. New Closet Additions. I think it'd be fun to see what all I add to my wardrobe over the year... could be scary, but maybe I'll be more aware of what I already have and what I really need if I'm documenting it publicly!  

Here's to a happy, healthy and FUN 2014! Wishing all of you the happiest of New Year's!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment