Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5 "sweet" things.

1. Maxi Skirt: I'm loving this trend.  I think I could spend everyday of my summer sporting this look.  Comfy, casual, cute. I think I need this one.
Forever 21 $22.80

2. Mangos: I get on food kicks.  That is, I eat the same thing over. and over. and over. Until I never want to eat it again.  I still can't eat Nutrigrain Berry Bars after two years straight of 2 a day in middle school.  I eat some mango slices every morning.  It's divine.
yum.

3. Loreal Face Primer: I tried this in a trial I received in a magazine not to long ago.  I never saw a need for a face primer, but this stuff is like butta.  So smooth and light, I can't stop touching my face after I put it on.  TMI? Ok, I'm done. It's good stuff ya'll.


4. Yard Sale Map: This site could become a staple for my summer.  I'm excited to start using this.


5. This Quote:

I want to put this everywhere- my classroom, my car, my kitchen.... so so true.
-m

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love love love mango :o). And please take me on some of your yard sale adventures with you!

    ReplyDelete