Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

'Tis the Season...

For garage sales!

One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning is to get up early and head out in search of new found treasures.  This past Saturday's sales did not dissapoint.  Here's what I came home with:
Not quite the grill of our dreams, but for $10 this will do! 
I had planned to post more about our first grill out experience-- we made teryiaki chicken kabobs.  However, the INSANE storms that were heading towards us (and very near to the school I teach at) distracted my photo documentation of this event.  From what I've heard, there wasn't any tornado damage, but it was quite a sight to see!
New table cloth- $0.50, Napkins $0.50 and Antique dish $0.10

Doily $0.10.  Maybe not the perfect place for this, but I'm sure I will find something do with this!

Set of 4 cards $1.00.  I plan to frame them!

Large metal basket $1.00, Dishtowels and Napkin sets $0.50 each.

Random vintage dishes.

These are 2 pillow covers $1.00

Eyelet Shower Curtain $1.00

Vintage Disney books, $0.50 each. (LOVE the pictures inside, too)

Vintage earrings $3.00.  I think I might make these into magnets...

Chair $15.00.  I'm sure I'll find a place for this? :)
Next weekend I'm on the hunt for a new kitchen table and some patio furninture.

Hope your weekend was fabulous.  I'm heading to the pool!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are some good little treasures! I really like the floral dish :o)

    ReplyDelete