Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Savor your time.

I'm feeling sappy tonight.

It might be because it's the end of another school year, a day I have been looking forward to for a long time, but also bitter sweet.  The end of one chapter, the beginning of another.  A much needed time for reflection and rejuvination.

It might be because of all of this weather madness.  I've lived in Kansas all my life and don't remember ever having such a dramatic tornado week.  It definitely puts life in perspective.  My heart hurts for all of the families going through such a tragedy.

In my sappy thoughts, I have decided to make Wednesday's a blog day devoted to remembering to "Savor" something new each week.

This week: time.

I have always been the person who looks forward, not back.  It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's also not necessarily the best thing either.  I want to become one who not only looks forward, but also takes time to look back, and most importantly look around in the moment.

So, this week, I hope to savor TIME.

Time with family.
Time with friends.
Time at home.
Time at work.
Time alone.

Time.

Best,
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment