Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I love weekends.

Not to boast, but my weekend has been great!  One for the record books-- and so I don't forget, here's a rundown of the awesomeness:

:: Phone convo with a great gal :)

:: Cookies from my hubby.  Not for me, but for a party I went to... and just another reason he's the best.

:: Saturday morning run. 14 miles. BOOM.  I can't walk, and I won't do that again for a while... or maybe ever.  But I knew I could do it, and so I did.

:: Farmer's Market.  Got me some spinach, tomatoes and asparagus. Organics, yo.
  
 :: American Reunion.  Hilarious.
:: Laundry done.
:: Firepit date with J (and Sadie) --s'mores included.
:: Garage sales.  Stopped at ONE garage sale.  It was at a church, and it was about to close, so they had $4 bag sale.  I bought about 15 BIG ball jars, some other odds and ends dishes, and managed to fit it all to ONE bag.

:: Lunch: Sweet potato with cheese, spinach and tomato.  Weirdly tasty.

I'm thinking I'll round it out tonight with a good book.  And pinterest.

Hope your weekend was great, too!
-m

2 comments:

  1. 14 miles?!?! Dang girl! You should have done the half! So proud of you :). When can we run together again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment was also going to be, "14 miles?!?!". But now I'm just going to mention that I'm so jealous of you... You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete