Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well, at least I tried?

Sadie is a beloved member of our family.  She's warm and cuddly and adorable and the closest thing we've got to a baby.  She's our BABY!  She's also got lots of hair.  My hair got cut last month, and so Sadie's haircut got put on the back burner.  Before we made an appointment with the groomer, J and I decided to give it a whirl trimming her ourselves.

HA!

I set up shop in the garage with our $15 clippers (might be part of the problem right there!).  After about an hour, there was a lot of fur on the ground, but still a very furry dog.

Now I know why we pay them the big bucks.  We've got an appointment next week.  Until then, at least she can see now :)

1 comment:

  1. I gave Rufus a haircut tonight, and managed to snip his ear :(

    ReplyDelete