Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

27 things before 27.

I'm a fan of lists.  They help me think, and they are hella fun to cross off. In lieu of turning 26, here's a list of 27 things I'd like to do before my next b-day.  In no particular order.... :)


1. Take one (at least!) picture each day.
2. Watch a movie my husband loves that I've never seen.  i.e. Star Wars, Harry Potter... 
3. Declutter my email inbox.
4. More date nights.
5. Write a letter. or two.
6. Make something from scratch for a week.
7. Clean out the garage.
8. Keep up the blog.
9. Go on a road trip with J.
10. Read 5 books.
11. Bake a layered cake.
12. Eat from my garden.
13. Deep clean the entire house.
14. Run a 1/2 marathon.
15. Run a marathon.  (dream big, right?)
16. Write and follow a more specific budget.
17. Random acts of kindess.
18. Reunion with my college sorority friends.
19. Cook at home for two weeks straight.
20. Drink 10 or less Diet Coke's.
21. Write in a journal.
22. Give compliments each day.
23. Make my bed for 2 weeks straight. 
24. Run 500 miles.
25. Go computer free for 5 days. (that sounds impossible!)
26. Give more charity.
27. Say thank you more often.

This post was extremely helpful in creating this list.  Good one to keep bookmarked :)

-m

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from Ashley's blog. Hope you dont mind but I went ahead and made myself your newesrt follower ;) I like your list! I gave up the soda habit at Christmas, and although it was hard, I have managed thus far. Good Luck!

    Happy Wednesday & Happy Birthday.
    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday friend!! Quite the list :) I'd definitely love to help you with those running goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday (Found you from Ashely too). I hope it's an amazing year for you!

    ReplyDelete