Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Lately.

1. Mint Jeans.  I don't have any, but I kinda want some :) 


2. This blog.  It's full of wonderful "pick-me-ups" during the week.

via
3. These earphone clips.  How genius is this?  Clips for the iPhone earbuds... and they actually work!  I can finally say goodbye to my gigantic mega earphones I've been sporting when running.  It's bad when even my student's comment on how giant my earphones are...  "Hey, Mrs. G! I saw you running... You have huge earphones!"... yeah, kid... i know.  No more!


4. This chapstick.  It's cute, tasty, and has SPF.  Bonus points for not having to stick your finger in the sticky pot.
5.  Hydrangeas.  All flowers, really.  I have yet to buy a bouquet, but now that I'm thinking about it, I think it's worth the splurge.  How nice would it be to smell flowers at work when I never see the sunlight!  I'm thinking about making a hydrangea wreath for spring, too.  We'll see if that ever happens.

via
Anything you've been loving lately?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment