Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

100.


What?! That can't be right. This is my 100th post.  Thanks to anyone who reads my rantings, babbling and other random thoughts.  I love keeping up with friends and other strangers I don't know via the inter-web, and it's fun to have my little spot here, too.

Speaking of blog stalking, if you're not currently using Google Reader's "Next" button feature, it's worth your time (oh, about 3 minutes) to read this post and install it in your bookmarks bar.  Basically, it makes clicking through blogs practically as easy as blinking an eye. You don't have to have your own blog to install it, just a google account.  The button on your bookmarks bar takes you to the most recent post in the list of blogs for which you are subscribed. (You can also install a "subscribe" button that is equally awesome).

Enjoy!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment