Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Photo Dump.

My 26th Birthday has come and gone.  Here are some photos of the sweetness.
-------

Good morning. 
Student love. 
Friend love.

Puppy love.

How adorable is the present from my Hubby?!

Husband love.

Dinner with my family. Too bad I was so stuffed I could barely eat this! Don't worry, I managed.
And then I ate one of these homemade yummies.  Thanks, mom!

Bowling with the in-laws.

Lookin' FRESH in my skirt and bowling kicks.  Jealous much? 
New scarf from my sister-in-laws! 
Date night with J.  Wearing my new dress!


That dude played "I like Big Butts" on his piano and sang along.  It made my night. 
Belly love.

-----
 Thanks, guys.  It was fab.
-m




1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I would have died to hear Big Butts on the piano. Sounds like he should make an appearance at TCP5

    ReplyDelete