Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An Update *27 things before 27*



1. Take one (at least!) picture each day. 
2. Watch a movie my husband loves that I've never seen.  i.e. Star Wars, Harry Potter... 
3. Declutter my email inbox.
4. More date nights.
5. Write a letter. or two.
6. Make something from scratch for a week.
7. Clean out the garage.
8. Keep up the blog.
9. Go on a road trip with J. scheduled.
10. Read 5 books. 2 down.
11. Bake a layered cake.
12. Eat from my garden.
13. Deep clean the entire house.
14. Run a 1/2 marathon. scheduled.
15. Run a marathon.  (dream big, right?)
16. Write and follow a more specific budget.
17. Random acts of kindess.
18. Reunion with my college sorority friends. mostly....
19. Cook at home for two weeks straight.
20. Drink 10 or less Diet Coke's. 0 so far!
21. Write in a journal.
22. Give compliments each day.
23. Make my bed for 2 weeks straight. 
24. Run 500 miles. in the works.
25. Go computer free for 5 days. (that sounds impossible!)
26. Give more charity.
27. Say thank you more often.

Well, I have some work to do, but it's good to check in.  A few things marked off the list, and some others in the works.  I've got about 7 months left!

-m

1 comment:

  1. you're doing good meg! we need to log a few miles together sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete