Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello, September.


Whoa.  I guess it's been a while since I've posted here!  I'm not quite sure where to start, as these past few weeks-- well months, have been quite overwhelming, crazy, roller-coaster-y, you get the picture.  So we'll start with "What I'm Loving Lately". :)



:: Obsessing over...
New work clothes- mostly from Target.  
:: Working on... 
Preparing for the 1/2 marathon I signed up for.  YIKES that's coming up sooner than I'm ready for.  I need to get my booty in gear and start racking up the miles.  Tomorrow, yes, tomorrow, I will run FAR. 

:: Thinking about...
Life... Change... Big things, people.

:: Anticipating...
Fall weather! I'm ready to wear a sweatshirt and sit by the fire.  Any day now!

:: Listening to...
Silence.  It's beautiful on this 3-day weekend.

:: Munching on... 
 Coffee and toast.  It's like home.  Makes sense, no? 

:: Thankful for...
My parents.  They are seriously the most generous, gracious, patient people out there.  I don't know how they do it, but I hope I can be at least half as good of parents as they are to me to my own children some day!

Whew.  Much more updates to come :) 
-m

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Glad you're back. I thought about bugging you to post, but I figured you'd get to it eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete