Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

23 weeks

Written August 13th

how far along: 23 weeks.

size of baby: a grapefruit.

maternity clothes: Woo hoo! The clothes I ordered actually work!

symptoms: Not too much. I'm getting tired with this new back-to-school schedule, but that's true pregnant or not!

exercise: I should start doing more... a few walks and a jog on Sunday was it this week.

cravings/aversions: Kind of a yucky feeling this week, so nothing sounds too good.

movement: a little. It's so fun!

sleep: mostly good.

gender: boy :)

looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow.  I always love hearing his little heartbeat, and I'm excited to ask some more questions this week.

worries: Still Daycare. And starting school. And being gone from school.

milestones: Only 17 weeks or less to go!

best moment this week: This has been a fun week. I spent my last few days of summer relaxing and doing a few projects around the house.  I even dug out the sewing machine and made baby boy some burp cloths.  I went to a retirement party from my old job and got the chance to catch up with some of my very favorite people- a highlight for sure! I spent Sunday lounging around with J and enjoyed a nice long chat with a good friend.  Going back to school has been good, but I'm not quite ready for the kiddos to walk through the doors on Thursday.  Ready or not, here they come! 

-- 
Meaghan Allison Graber


No comments:

Post a Comment