Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

22 weeks.


Written August 7th

how far along: 22 weeks.

size of baby: a papaya. Is it just me, or does it seem like that fruit is smaller than a banana?

maternity clothes: I ordered some work pants and am anxiously awaiting their delivery as school starts back this week (wah wah). I can still manage to wear my regular jeans with the hair tie trick.

symptoms: My feet ache! Crossing my fingers that if my feet grow, that they shrink back again so I can still wear all my shoes. If not, I guess that'll be some fun shopping I guess!

exercise: We rode bikes a lot on vacation last week and went on a few walk/jogs.

cravings/aversions: Aversion-garlic. Not eating it, but smelling it is too much. There's a story to this, but I'll spare you the details.

movement: here and there....

sleep: mostly good.

gender: boy :)

looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up. Our crib was delivered this week and I found an old dresser that we will use as a changing table. I'm anxious to get the room painted and moving along!

worries: Daycare. Oy. Vey.

milestones: People are commenting on my bump- so it must be looking more baby than gut lately. Milestone for sure, peeps.

best moment this week: Relaxing for week on the beach in North Carolina and catching up with my in-laws was a nice getaway. We got back to town just in time to attend one of my student's Bat Mitsvah's and it was so incredible to see her celebration. I was honored to have been invited and had so much fun dancing it up with her and some other past students. It definitely makes starting the school year easier when I remember how awesome those kiddos are!

No comments:

Post a Comment