Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

25 weeks.

Written August 27th

how far along: 25 weeks.

size of baby: a rutabaga (?!)

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: I had a boost of much needed energy last weekend and was able to get a lot of school work done. I've also been having trouble sleeping- waking up in the night alert, then finally falling back asleep right before its time to get up. Lovely :)

exercise: Not great this week so far. It's so dang hot outside!

cravings/aversions: my 5:15 alarm is making coffee harder and harder to resist.

movement: Yep! The best.

sleep: see above :)

gender: let's hear it for my BOY!

looking forward to: An awards breakfast tomorrow for a student-nominated award I received last spring. Things like this really have a way of boosting you up! And......A three day weekend! And going to the Sorting KC game with J on Saturday.

worries: I've been thinking more about post birth lately... Worrying about keeping up with work while on leave, and balancing it all. 

milestones: Hmmmm?

best moment this week: I scored some great baby things at a consignment sale last weekend, and a box of the most adorable little boys clothes at a garage sale on Saturday. I can't resist a 50 cent itty bitty neon green gingham button down!

No comments:

Post a Comment