Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

24 weeks.

Written August 23rd
No bump picture this week- fail! It's growing, needless to say.

how far along: 24.5 weeks.

size of baby: a cantelope.

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: this has been quite the week and a half, hence the late post! I'm back to work this week and am busy busy busy. Symptoms, are... Tired, hungry, moody, and my feet hurt! Ok, done whining. The best "symptom"? KICKS! I could lay around just feeling his little flutters all day. It's just the cutest. And it makes this pregnancy feel much more real. I think about him all the time and what he might be like, look like, sound like, etc. I can't wait to meet him. Wait, yes I can. 16 more weeks actually. Stay in there, dude.

exercise: I thinking teaching 7th grade should count in this category. I did take a nice long walk a few days. I think my jogging days are sadly ending. I'm already anxious to get into a running routine next spring.

cravings/aversions: Candy. But that's nothing new.

movement: J felt him move last Saturday. Possibly the best husband-wife moment yet.

sleep: yes. I need more!! 

gender: boy :)

looking forward to: Labor Day. The September one when I get to sleep in a not work. I'm thinking of getting the painting in the nursery done that weekend. 

worries: I just want him to stay put for the long haul. I know he won't just fall out, but still. I'm also worried about getting everything together before he's here: insurance stuff, school sub plans, daycare, and what not.

milestones: Movement!

best moment this week: I've probably said this enough- movement! We gotto see the baby on another ultrasound unexpectedly this week and he was doing great. He is still a he and has the cutest little cheeks :) Also, we celebrated j's birthday this week, which was fun. My new students seem sweet and adorable so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment