Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mom and Baby Favorites :: 1 Month

Posts like this were so helpful while I was pregnant, so I thought I'd throw together
  a list of my favorite things from the first months. Enjoy!

1. Nursing pads. 
2. Water bottle.  So. Thirsty.
3. Nursing tank.  I have 3 of these and could easily use 2 more. 
4. Energy Bites. I made a ton of these before I was pregnant and put them in the freezer.  They are GREAT for a quick bite when I'm starving-- which is always.
5. Diaper bag.  Cute, good size and has so many great features: changing pad, clutch, bottle holder, wet bag, stroller straps, crossbody strap and easy-clean fabric.  I also appreciate the soft fabric as I can stuff it into any space!
6. (not pictured) Nursing cover. DIY (tutorial here)  This was really easy.  I literally sewed ONE line.  


1. Pottery Barn Hayden Stroller Blanket (no longer available).  This is the perfect size and weight; we use it ALL. THE. TIME.
2. Board Books.  On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman is a great one.
3. Pampers Swaddlers Diapers.  I recommend buying only a few.  We ended up having exactly enough newborn sized diapers-- they didn't last long!
4. Life Factory Bottle. We haven't had too many bottles yet, but I'm so happy with these.  I should also have listed my pump-- it's the insurance-provided Medela Double Pump (similar to Pump-in-Style).
5. Fisher Price Rock 'n Play.  This is great because it is so light we can easily move it from room to room-- even with a sleeping baby in it! I move it from my bedroom to bathroom every morning.
6. Footed Sleepers. This from Gap feels so comfy!
7. Summer Infant Bath.
8. Swaddle blanket. This by Jennifer Ann is my favorite.  I bought it because it is adorable (and it was his first something with his name!), but it has turned out to be my favorite swaddle because its so light and stretchy! 
9. Changing pad (boppy).  Babies are dirty, and I love not having to wash my one and only changing pad cover all the time.  These are so convenient.
10. (not pictured) Burp cloths.  I made about 12 burp cloths over the summer and thought I was going overboard.  I could use 12 more!  They are all over-- house, car, diaper bag, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment