Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

What I'm Loving Lately.

via
1. House of Cards.  This show (on Netflix-- we finally joined the modern world and have Netflix!), is IN.TENSE.  I'm usually a Keeping up with the Kardashian's, Real Housewives, Bachelor, Ellen.... you get the picture, kind of TV-watcher.  We watched the entire first season in about one week, and that was pacing ourselves.  Second season is due to come out on Feb. 14th.

2. Starbucks Chai Latte. I know, I know, I'm late in the game for this one. And I am embarrassed to admit, but I'm becoming a Starbucks junkie.  Also, this adds one more reason as to why I love Target.

3. Trader Joe's Cowboy Bark. An impulse buy, and so super delicious.  All my friends that are giving up sweets-- put this on your lists for later! It's dark chocolate with pieces of toffee, peanuts, almonds, jo-jo cookies, and pretzels, sprinkled with salt.  Yum.

4. Cartwheel app for Target.  If you shop at Target, you need this app! You search for items by category or name, then add coupons to your basket.  Some coupons last a few weeks, and others are for one day only.  After the cashier scans all of your items, have them scan the barcode on the app to receive the discount.  I tried to do this at self-checkout and it was a disaster-- just a warning. :)

5. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil.  My face has been SO dry this winter.  I got a sample of this oil in a Black Friday purchase and have been using it ever since.  It takes just a TINY drop to do the job.  I usually put it on after a light moisturizer, and before foundation (if I'm wearing makeup that day...).  I think my sample will last a few months, which is good because the full size is not cheap! Good stuff.

6. This haircut. Do I take the plunge and chop my hair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment