Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

New Closet Additions: February

New basics are always fun to add to my closet because I know they will be worn often. I had been eyeing these Gap jeans for a while and finally pulled the trigger. They're a very blue jean :) I love how skinny and stretchy they are, but they do seem to stretch out quickly. I like them best right out of the dryer. I spotted this black dress in target and knew I would snag it once it went on sale. I plan to wear it at a bridal shower soon and maybe even the wedding too- it has a great, girly shape. The dark jeans are fine... They are cheap and they work, but again they feel like they stretch out easily...wish I would've sized down. The earrings were an impulse buy because jcrew can't advertise free shipping on any purchase without me finding something.  The Loft silk top was also an impulse, but hopefully it will get good wear. Its comfy, can dress up jeans and be worn throughout the seasons. Win.


1. Gap Jeggings. $25 after GapCash
2. Target Merona Cap-sleeved Dress. $18
3. Target Mossimo Dark Skinny Jeans. $18
4. Jcrew Factory Sunburst Earrings.  $6
5. Loft Silk Lace-print Blouse. $10

Total: $77

No comments:

Post a Comment