Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

New Closet Additions: January

This month I did nearly all my shopping online (shocker!). I'm proud to say I paid $0 in shipping, which makes this my new favorite mom-friendly shopping method. This being my first month shopping not pregnant, I was super excited to buy a few things I have had my eye on for a while (yay boots!). That saying, "Shoes always fit"... Yeah, not true. Luckily, my feet are back to normal size and my ankles are visible once again.  I went ahead a decided to put the price I paid for each item, just layin it all out there, and hoping to keep better track of what I buy. Nearly everything was on sale, or sale of sale, so if you're following the link to an item and it's no longer available, that's most likely why. Onto the goods...

1. Steve Madden Fairmont boots from Piperlime. $82
2. Bow Moccasins from American Eagle. $11
3. Lace Blouse from JCrew Factory. $22 (gift card)
4. JCrew Factory 3'' Short. $10 (gift card)
5. Herringbone loafers from Gap. $12
6. Cowl Tee from Gap. $8
7. Green Moto Skinny Pants from Gap. $18.
8. Boyfriend Flannel from Gap. $15
9. Scarf from Gap. $15

Not Pictured
10. JCrew Factory 5'' Short. $12
11. Gap sweater. $10

Total: $193

Wish list:
Dark skinny jeans.
Nursing friendly work shirts.
Brown belt.

What do you have your eyes on lately?

1 comment:

  1. you have such cute style. i long for the days that i can effortlessly put outfits and accessories together :)

    ReplyDelete