Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inspired.

Being the avid blog follower that I am, I am continously astounded by the amount of inspiring people the blog world has to offer.  I started following blogs when I got engaged just over a year ago for wedding inspiration.  From photography, to styling and all things wedding, I became hooked!  I am now following too many blogs to count, about anything and everything.  I feel like anytime anyone asks me where I got an idea or how I found a new delicious recipe, my answer is always, "From this really neat blog..."

I had thought about starting a blog a while ago, but never really knew what I had to say. And quite frankly, I was/still am intimidated by all of the amazing people who are already blogging! I mean, what could I have to say that someone else already hasn't said, and probably said in a more funny, creative, unique... you get the idea.

Well, I was inspired.  

My BFF (the domestic wannabe) wrote a post a couple of months ago on her A-MAZING blog that changed my mind.  A blog shouldn't be only about what you think everyone wants to hear.  It should be a diary or journal of what you want to say.  Her words were much more inspiring... and well put.  

My new husband has also helped convince me to put myself out there.  He doesn't even make funny faces when I take 100 pictures as I make cinnamon rolls... that end up as sugary concrete. It happened.  He gets me.

So here I am.  

I named my blog "Savoring the Sweet Stuff" because that it what I hope to share, and remember. Sweet food, sweet fun, sweet... stuff.  

Ok, I'm excited.  Enjoy!

-m

3 comments:

  1. Yay... So excited for this Blog! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!!! I am so excited to follow you as well. :) Your wedding was gorgeous and I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete