Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nail Candy

Painting my nails, although super time consuming, has become one of my favorite weekly routines.  I just love having a fun new color to try out, and life's about the small pleasures, right?  This is mine. My students have even caught on... and now will question me if I don't have a new color on at the start of the new week.  I think I have too much time on my hands... or have just found a good way of wasting it :)

I'm obsessed with Essie polish.  Although it's pricier than I would prefer to pay, I think its the easiest polish to put on yourself, and still have it come out looking decent.  It's the only poilish I've found that does not get goopy (is that a real word?) after one use.  Plus, the packaging is cute, so I fell for that.  One of my favorite things to buy is a new color, so I have TONS of this polish!  I just picked up these two new shades, and can't wait to try them out:

"Chubby Cheeks"  (not kidding. this was made for me!)

"Funny Faces"
I usually use this top coat that I found for 25 cents at a garage sale.  It is amazing, and makes the polish dry in minutes! I looked it up online, and it's avaliable at Sally Beauty Supply, and on Amazon.
Via
Hope you are enjoying the start of Spring!  Here, ours is well... cold.  So here's to Spring nails for Spring in Spirit. I'm off to bed.

-m

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were blogging! Of course I'll follow you :)

    ReplyDelete