Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chicken Fajita Pizza.

I made that up... Tacos? Pizza? Burrito? This really could be any of those.


We ate this meal twice this week. It was super easy to make, and delicious! Hopefully fairly healthy as well.

Ingredients:
Flour tortillas (we used fresh made, and they were delish!)
Chicken
Red Pepper
Onion
Shredded Mexican Cheese
1 can green chilis
Sour Cream
Cumin
Salt

I sliced up the chicken and cooked it in a skillet with a dash of cumin for some spice. While that was cooking, I diced the red pepper and onion and cooked that in a different skillet with a tad bit of oil and salt until it started to get crispy on the edges of the onion.

One night we assembled tacos, the next night we made skillet "pizzas". The photos are from the pizza. Basically, I warmed the torilla on the skillet with a little cheese, then topped it with the chicken and vegetables. (The sauce is a mix of one can green chilis and about a cup of sour cream.)

We'll definitely be making these again. YUM!

-m

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog! I made one awhile ago but haven't done anything with it. I'm already confused, and I need your help! :) So cute.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete