Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm feelin HOT HOT HOT!

Okay, not really. But my mouth is on fire.

In a good way.

I say this recipe for jalapeno cheddar hummus on a blog I regularly visit and knew it would be something I loved.  Combine cheese and jalapenos and nearly anything, and it's bound to be delicious. 

This took approximately 3 minutes to make.  That includes opening the can of beans.  Here's the rundown, it won't disappoint!

Ingredients: (adapted from original)
1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup jarred jalapeno
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon sea salt
1 tsp cumin

I didn't actually measure any of it out, so I'm guessing that's about right.  Then, I just threw all the ingredients in the food processor (thanks, Cori!) until it was combined. 


Serve this with veggies, crackers, or just eat it with a spoon :)

Enjoy!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment