Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Polyvore.

When planning my wedding, I came across the site, Polyvore.  It's A-MAZING for people like me who love to put together different style combonations.  You can use this for interior design, fashion design, and I'm sure more!

I recently purchased the Poplin skirt from JCrew Factory (loving that the Factory Outlet is avaliable during the weekends online!) and put together a couple of combos that I could pair with the skirt.  I tried to find items that I already owned, or that were similar to items I own.  The search collection on the site is HUGE, but it's mostly current in-store items.  You can click on the sets to see more information about each item. Here's what I came up with:



-m

3 comments:

  1. you would look fabulous in all of those outfits of course :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the wedges in the first group. Unfortunately, cute shoes like that never look good on size 11 feet :)

    ReplyDelete