Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spoiled Sweet.

I'm officially spoiled. And in a sugar coma.

My birthday was so special, and I just had to share some of the wonderful, thoughtful gifts that I received! My friends and family know me so well.  Baked goods = awesome birthday.
My parents gave me the beauty.  So perfect for summer. Like butta!

An assortment of delicious cupcakes that we shared during staff lunch, courtesy of my wonderful friend, Christin!!
new running shoes from hubs. they'll get a good breaking in this weekend as  AB and I conquer our first 5K!
My first treat of the day- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I die.  Thank you AB! 
Orchid from my in-laws.  So sweet, beautiful and it smells wonderful.
Ashley, the domestic wannabe, has obviously gone from a wannabe to a full out domestic goddess.  These muffins were to die for.  The best part? She surprised me at school with them and balloon! I was shocked to look at my classroom door and see her and her adorable little one standing there- such an incredible birthday surprise! We got to hang out for a little while during my plan period, and it was the perfect start to my week.
  Peanut butter, chocolate-chip banana muffin. It is the perfect mix of flavors!
don't mind the mountains of paper- check out the balloon! my students were so jealous :)
my team at school made this yummy cake that we shared today. YUM!!
 Told you- lots of sugar. It was awesome.  Thank you so much everyone- I'm definitely feelin' the love.

I'm off to run...and run...

... and drink a glass of milk.
-m

2 comments:

  1. :o) Man you really did get treated to a lot of sweets! You most definitely deserve it. Glad we could surprise you on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the cupcakes I got you really looked like I dropped them. I promise it was just a bumpy car ride! Glad you had a great day, you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete