Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

At the moment.



:: Obsessing over...
Instagram see here.


:: Working on... 
Balancing.  Not standing on one foot (although I could work on that, too), but balancing work, friends, family, husband, myself, workouts, etc.  Maybe I should consider less computer time? :)
Found this article that I've been trying to revisit each day. A definite must read about making priorities.

:: Thinking about...
Shopping!  I get about a bajillion emails all day long that tempt me with shiny, glittery goodies. Stop tempting me, Sephora!

:: Anticipating...
Seeing friends!  The holidays are an excellent excuse to make lots of party plans.  I'll be kicking it off right with an ugly sweater party this weekend and gingerbread house making!

:: Listening to...
Christmas music.  There's something wonderful about waltzing around in the morning to Jingles Bells.


:: Munching on... 
Again with the holiday theme, peppermint tea, dark chocolate, peppermint Hershey's kisses.  Unfortunately, not all at once. 

:: Thankful for...
The spirit of my students.  They sing and dance and jump around until my eyes are crossed but their spirit is contagious!  A good dose of 7th grade craziness warms me up and makes me smile.  That being said, I'm also thankful for Winter Break.

Hope you all are having a good week!
-m

1 comment:

  1. How sad is it that I've never been to a tacky Christmas sweater party? Someday... can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete