Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Move it Monday, farewell 2012!

What better way to send-off 2012 but with a Move-it-Monday post!


Last year in true list-fashion, I created some goals for my 2012, many of these resolutions related to health and fitness.  This year was definitely one full of changes and challenges, but did not go without many times 'savoring the sweet stuff'.  I'm so thankful for all of the blessings this life has given me so far in my 26 years.  
via
Written January, 2012:

Less Stuff. Does moving away from all your stuff count?  We're definitely doing this, but not necessarily on purpose.  Crazy how life does that to you sometimes.
More Craft. Unfortunately, not so much.  There is a baby shower in the works for January though! ;)
More Moving. Um, yes! So proud of this goal.  Completed a 10-mile race, 5 mile race, 5K, 10K and TWO half-marathons.  And.... I liked it.
Less Spending. Not so much...
More Vacations. We went to Florida with my family in the hurricane we refer to as "Debby Downer".  I also spent a wonderful few days in Chicago with my parents-- a time I will surely treasure forever.  
More Risks. Whoa.  When I wrote this goal, I didn't quite mean give-up-a-job-you-love-a-house-you-love-friends-you-love-for-living-with-mom-and-dad-risks.  But again, so worth it.  I feel so lucky to be closer to family these past few months.
More Outdoors.Yep! Lots of outdoor runs.
More Dates. Uh huh.
More Books. Besides 50 Shades of Gray and a book I'm reading for school, Willpower, not-so-much.  Bummer.
More Pictures. Since joining the Instagram frenzie-yes!
Less Processed Food. Definitely, but could still improve.
More Water. Yes, and no more soda!
More Sharing. Hopefully... going to be more aware of this goal for next year.
More People. I have met so many wonderful new co-workers!
Less Media. Maybe? Less TV, but probably more phone/computer-time.
More Fun.  Yep!
More Baking. Nope :(
More Calm. Not-so-much.... working on that one :)
Less Regrets. Yes!
2012
I'll be back tomorrow to welcome 2013 with a new list of resolutions.  Happy New Year everyone!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment