Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Some Fitness Goals.

Linking up with Ashley for Move it Monday to set some specific fitness goals for this 2013.  It's like an addiction I have, making all these goals and resolutions.   Actually, I've just thought of another goal- make less goals next year and focus on just one or two. :) Before long I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed but for now, here a just a few more:
via 

1. Workout at least 4 times each week.

2. One "long" run each week, at least 5 miles.

3. Two classes or cross-training workouts each week.

4. Log at least 60 miles running each month.

5. Complete at least 4 races.  I've already signed up for the Rock the Parkway Half Marathon in April (and my brother just joined in on this one with me! yay!), and I'm eyeing the Hospital Hill run, too.  I'm just not sure which distance would be best quite yet.


6. Track all workouts on MapMyRun.
via
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment