Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello, 2013.





I'll be honest, I've been stoked about starting this year with off with a new set of resolutions.  Clean start, fresh and new beginning, like a breath of clean air.  I really could list about 100 things I'd like to do more or less, but I've tried to make just a few overall goals for this new year.  I threw in "short-term goals" as a way to make more specific, less overwhelming goals intermittently throughout the year.  

So, 2013, lets do this!

Smile more.
Read more.
Prioritize.
Clean up (closets, cabinets, mailboxes, etc.)
Make small, short-term goals.
Learn to say no.
Give more.
Be honest.
Be sincere and kind.
Accept things that can't be changed.
Help others.
Say 'thank you'.
Move more.
Eat clean.
Relax.
2013.


In writing this post, I've read so many wonderful other articles relating to this topic.  Be sure to check these out!
What are your 2013 goals? Happy New Year!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment